here's a recipe we think will be 'ripe' up your alley. #lolz. we put nosh bars in my favorite banana bread recipe and it was a good idea. 10/10 recommend. it was the perfect combo of sweet, nutty, and chocolatey. banana bread was my favorite growing up, and now it still is! i hope you enjoy this as much as i do!
- 1 C sugar
- 1/3 C butter
- 2 eggs
- 3-4 bananas or 1.5 cups
- 1/3 C water
- 1-2/3 C flour
- 1 t baking soda
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/4 t baking powder
- a handful of chocolate chips and chunks of nosh bars
- mix sugar and margarine with fork
- add in eggs
- mash bananas and add to mixture
- add water
- mix until smooth
- add the dry ingredients and mix until smooth
- finally, add in chocolate chips and nosh bar chunks
- bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hr 15 min in an 8" loaf pan or for 55-60 minutes in a 9" loaf pan
- get that perf photo and tag us on Instagram if you do!
to get that perfect shot, place your subject and picture props next to a window that gets a lot of natural light! the light is best on cloudy days (keeps shadows out of your photo while still giving all the brightness!). but if it's not cloudy, just keep your subject out of direct sunlight and you're good to go! take a bunch of pics, and FAST, so you can edit and pick the best ones. happy noshing!