🎶 sugar magnolia blossom's blooming, head's all empty and i don't care. saw my baby down by the river. knew she'd have to come up soon for air! 🎵whenever i make this smoothie bowl and start decorating it with beautiful edible flowers, the song 'sugar magnolia' by the grateful dead pops into my head! next time you're at the farmers market, pick up some edible flowers and some currants and let your creative juices flow while decorating this smoothie bowl!
- 1 or 1/2 banana depending on how banana-y you like it
- handful of peach slices*
- 2 handfuls of blueberries*
- spoonful of coconut shavings
- unsweetened milk/mylk of your choice
- dash of cinnamon
*most enjoyable if frozen!
- blend all of the ingredients until smooth
- cut figstachio nosh bar into pieces
- pour smoothie into a glass or bowl
- decorate with figstachio nosh bar and beautiful edibles (✨here I used lavender, red currants, leftover smoothie fruit, pistachios, and flowers✨)
- get that perf shot for the IG and tag us if you do! enjoy!
to get that perfect shot, place your subject and picture props next to a window that gets a lot of natural light! the light is best on cloudy days (keeps shadows out of your photo while still giving all the brightness!). but if it's not cloudy, just keep your subject out of direct sunlight and you're good to go! take a bunch of pics, and FAST, so you can edit and pick the best ones. happy noshing!