twirly swirly matcha fudgy bowl. it's hypnotizing me and i wish i could jump right into it like in alice and wonderland. a girl can dream 🌙
- 1 or 1/2 banana depending on how banana-y you like it
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 pitted dates
- 1 handful of spinach leaves
- 1/2 can coconut milk (save some for the chocolate sauce!)
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 t matcha powder
- 1 t vanilla extract (unless in almond milk)
- sprinkle of sea salt
- chocolate nosh bar, cut into bite sized pieces
- blend everything, except half the nosh bar, into the smoothie
- take the rest of the coconut milk and blend with a large spoonful of cacao or cocoa powder and pour slowly and twirl into your smoothie
- decorate with nosh bars
- get that perf photo for the IG and tag us if you do!
- bon appetite!
to get that perfect shot, place your subject and picture props next to a window that gets a lot of natural light! the light is best on cloudy days (keeps shadows out of your photo while still giving all the brightness!). but if it's not cloudy, just keep your subject out of direct sunlight and you're good to go! take a bunch of pics, and FAST, so you can edit and pick the best ones. happy noshing!