we'll be *pudding* nosh bars on our dessert tonight. i tried this recipe this weekend and prepped a few small mason jars of it for the week and love it SO much i had to share it with you! save this recipe and grab these ingredients on your way home from work tomorrow and you've got something delishhhhh!
this recipe would work with any citrus fruit! get creative and tag us with your variations on Instagram!
- 1 C coconut milk or cashew milk
- 1/4 C chia seeds
- 2 T maple syrup (my favorite is Langdon Wood bourbon barrel-aged. if you don't have maple syrup lying around, you can use 1-2 dates pulsed or honey)
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1/4 C cashews
- chocolate nosh bar, cut into bite sized pieces, for topping
- coconut strips, for topping
- combine all ingredients in a blender until smooth
- let sit in a bowl in the fridge for 30 minutes
- put into glass mason jars for easy transport
- once you're ready to eat, top with nosh bars and coconut strips!
- get that perf photo for the IG and tag us if you do!
to get that perfect shot, place your subject and picture props next to a window that gets a lot of natural light! the light is best on cloudy days (keeps shadows out of your photo while still giving all the brightness!). but if it's not cloudy, just keep your subject out of direct sunlight and you're good to go! take a bunch of pics, and FAST, so you can edit and pick the best ones. happy noshing!